Carbon Fiber Structural Strengthening
Carbon Fiber Wrapping System is a solution for structural strengthening. Carbon fiber has very high tensile strength and is also very lightweight making it of use in many industries. When bonded to the exterior of a concrete column, beam, or slab, it can add significant strength and protects against further corrosion and erosion without adding weight that would increase the load on foundations and other structural members. A mix of usually carbon or glass fiber fabrics, epoxy resin and wrapping systems are custom designed for each project and application.
Some of the benefits of using Carbon Fiber are:
- High resistance to chemical exposure
- Temperature tolerant to excessive heat
- Adds strength to concrete
- Increases load carrying capacity
- Restoration of damages of RCC structures